The Governing Body at Hartlebury Church of England Primary School aims to guarantee the following opportunities for your child, regardless of gender, creed or academic ability, whilst they are a full time pupil at Hartlebury Church of England Primary School.
- To develop the pupil’s spiritual well being through a secure Christian and caring ethos.
- To be offered four residential educational visits during Key Stage 2.
- To learn and develop basic skills in a variety of competitive sports.
- To participate in stage drama productions in a variety of capacities.
- The opportunity to learn to play a musical instrument.
- To study the basics of two modern foreign languages.
- To have a code of conduct that serves the community.
- To have made a positive contribution to society.