- This event has passed.
Sports Day and Family Picnic
Sports Day – Friday 5th July 2019
9.30 -10.15am for Early Years
10.15am for the rest of the school
You are all warmly invited to join us for our sports day, weather dependent. We shall hold the event on the field. The children will sit on one side of the track with their classes and compete against their class friends. Parents, grandparents, friends and family members are asked to sit on the other side of the track, chairs will be available. We hope that you and your family members will be able to stay for a whole school picnic following the KS1&2 races. All children are able to leave after their races are run and the picnics eaten!
The PTA will be holding a BBQ! Parents will be able to buy hotdogs and burgers as well as or instead of bringing their own picnics.
SPORTS DAY WHAT’S WHAT!
- All children need to come to school in their PE kit on this day
- Early Years races will as soon as we can get the children on to the field.
- The rest of school will start their races after Early Years have completed; probably around 10.15am
- Picnic lunches and BBQ will start at 12.00ish- all parents are invited to bring a picnic or take advantage of the BBQ and join their children on the field for lunch. Children entitled to Free School Meals, including Universal Free School Meals (Reception, Years 1&2), will have a packed lunch provided if required.
- All children whose parents are unable to join us will have a picnic on the field with staff from school- no child will miss out!
- All children are able to leave after their races, but hopefully you will stay and leave after the picnic
- ALL CHILDREN LEAVING EARLY MUST TELL THEIR TEACHERS THEY ARE LEAVING AND WITH WHOM
- All gates will be manned, ensuring no child leaves without a family adult
- PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHERE YOU PARK! Last year the police came because of illegal and inconsiderate parking
- THERE IS NO PARKING AT THE WHITE HART PUBLIC HOUSE
Fingers crossed for fine weather!
PE kits are needed in school every day next week, as we will be practicing for sports day.