Wrap Around Care Aims
- Provide a welcoming, happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and cooperative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality provision for their children.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the care provided continues to meet the needs of the children and parents/carers.
Wrap Around Care is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Safeguarding children by following Policies and Procedures.
- After School care provides a Healthy Weekly Menu and issues a monthly Newsletter. All of these can be found on the school website www.hartlebury.worcs.sch.uk.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
We can accommodate parents who wish to book the same sessions each month. For others who may need varying sessions due to work patterns, we try to be as flexible as possible, so please contact us with your booking requests and we will try to accommodate you.
All bookings need to be booked and paid for in advance via the Booking Forms available from the School Office or the After School Care Team. All booked sessions must be paid for even if they are cancelled or your child is ill.
Payments are to be made by cash or cheque only in an envelope with your child’s Name and Class clearly marked. Cheques are to be made payable to Hartlebury CofE Primary School.
Please advise the school office if you would like to pay by Childcare Vouchers.
After School Care takes place in the Mobile Classroom where the children are supervised at all times. The children are taken over to the Mobile Classroom and signed in by a member of staff.
We ask that parents of children who are booked in until 6:00pm arrive by 5:55pm to enable staff to hand over the children.
Any late collections will incur an additional charge of £5.00 for every 15 minutes after the booked session time (6:00pm Monday – Thursday, 5:00pm Friday).
Parents/Carers are required to sign the children out of After School Care on collection.